Jacob DoleshalExperienced commercial and residential construction litigator.
- Construction Law, Real Estate Law, Personal Injury ...
- Kansas, Missouri
Jacob "Jake" Doleshal has 22 years of experience and has tried hundreds of cases. He is licensed in both Kansas and Missouri.
Jake has expertise in construction disputes, mechanic's liens, bond claims, construction defect claims, construction delay claims, work comp claims, employment litigation, and commercial litigation. Jake is the former Chair of the Commercial Litigation Section of the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, was designated as one of the Top 100 Civil Plaintiffs Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers (2018) and has been awarded the SuperLawyers designation many times (2019 to present).
Feel free to contact Jake for a consultation any time at (816) 460-1822. He can also be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The offices of Levy Craig, P.C. are located on the Country Club Plaza, in Kansas City Missouri.
Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements alone.
- Of Counsel
- Levy Craig, P.C.
- - Current
- In December of 2022, Jake joined the Litigation Team at Levy Craig, P.C. Prior to joining Levy Craig, P.C., Jake worked at Brown & Ruprecht, PC.
- State Bar of Kansas  # 26604
- Kansas Supreme Court
- ID Number: 26604
- The Missouri Bar
- ID Number: 50441
Jake's hourly rates range, depending on practice area, from $285 to $300 per hour.
- Credit Cards Accepted
In rare cases, Jake works on a contingency fee basis.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Levy Craig, P.C. does accept credit cards.
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Condominiums, Easements, Easements, Eminent Domain, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Residential Real Estate, Water Law, Water Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Levy Craig, P.C.