The lawyers at the Cambridge law firm of Gregg, Hunt, Ahern & Embry offer high-quality legal representation, counsel and advocacy in a wide range of practice areas. Our guiding principle is our commitment to providing exceptional and cost-effective personal service. The firm serves individuals, businesses, not-for-profit organizations, regulatory agencies and advocacy groups, representing their interests in state and federal courts at both the trial and appellate level. We also appear for clients before a variety of governing boards, municipalities and licensing agencies, as well as arbitrations and mediations.
We also represent clients in a wide range of business and corporate law matters. As in all our practice areas, we offer both litigation and transactional services to meet our clients' needs.
Our litigation practice spans the areas of business, real estate, defense, and personal injury and is enhanced by the extraordinary experience of our attorneys.
- Suffolk University
- Gregg, Hunt, Ahern & Embry
- Free Consultation
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- English: Spoken, Written
- Jacquelyn E. Bumbaca's Website Profile
- Gregg, Hunt, Ahern & Embry Website