We represent injured people in Louisiana. We practice personal injury law because we care about our clients’ health and future. We know there are few things that are worse than a severe injury. It can take over your life and affect everything you normally do.
Fortunately, the law holds those responsible for wrongfully injuring others. You may have medical expenses, severe pain, or be unable to work. These are simply common types of losses that can result from a serious accident. We want to make sure that everything that was taken from you is returned. That is what fair compensation under the law is all about.
- Louisiana Bar Association
- - Current
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- - Current
We offer free consultations to any person that has been injured due to the fault of another.
No fee unless we obtain a favorable settlement or win at trial.
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Maritime Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- English: Spoken, Written