Attorney James K. Meehan has practiced law in Southeastern Massachusetts for almost 25 years. He is a 1984 graduate of Boston College, Magna Cum Laude. At Boston College he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. Attorney Meehan graduated from Suffolk Law School in 1988, Cum Laude. At Suffolk Law School he was a Staff Writer and Editor for the Law Review.
Attorney Meehan is a founding partner of Karsner & Meehan, P.C.. He concentrates his law practice in the areas of Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury, Social Security Disability and Accidental Disability Retirement. He has dedicated his career to representing injured individuals and their families. He takes pride in his attention to detail in every case, large or small.
Attorney Meehan is a Member of the National Football League Players Association Workers’ Compensation Panel. Through this organization he has had the opportunity to represent numerous professional athletes including members of the New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, New England Revolution and the Boston Ballet.
Attorney Meehan is married with three children. He lives locally and participates in many civic and athletic organizations.
- Suffolk University Law School
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Staff Writer and Editor for the Law Review.
- Boston College
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude; Phi Beta Kappa
- Karsner & Meehan, P.C.
- - Current
- Massachusetts State Bar
- National Football League Players Association Workers’ Compensation Panel
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Contingency fees accepted in most cases.
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Workers' Compensation
- Accidental Disability Retirement
- Public Benefits
- James K. Meehan 's Website Profile
- Karsner & Meehan, P.C. Website
- Massachusetts Injury Lawyers Blog