Former Felony Prosecutor. UT Law Graduate. Experienced Trial Attorney.
I'm caring for my clients, passionate for justice, and experienced in trial.
I spent three years getting my law degree from one of the most prestigious schools in the nation. After four years at the DA's office, and numerous jury trials, I left to form my own firm because I saw a need to defend the rights and reputation of the people in and out of the courtroom. As a former prosecutor, I know a bit about what makes the government and its agents tick. I take a holistic approach to my cases and try to get the government to see the big picture truth. If that doesn't work, I'm ready to take your case to trial and to do it at a high level. I love science in the courtroom, digital evidence, and cross-examination.
Please visit my firm's website at yanneylaw.com for more info or just give me a call at 210-809-6001.
- The University of Texas School of Law
- Prosecutor-Felony Trial, Misdemeanor Trial, CPS
- Guadalupe County County Attorney's Office
- State Bar of Texas  # 24095804
- - Current
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24095804
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- White Collar Crime
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Juvenile Law
- Firm Home Page