When you are in need of legal services, there’s nothing more important than having a knowledgeable attorney you can count on. Attorney James M. Sears has been practicing law, serving the North Shore and Metropolitan Boston Areas since 1989. He is experienced and well-versed in the laws of the Commonwealth and its municipalities and dedicated to the needs of his clients.
As a tax attorney, James M. Sears brings his knowledge and skills to all areas of his practice. Attorney Sears ensures all of his clients are informed and receive thorough expert legal services, which is why Attorney James M. Sears is someone you can count on.
James M. Sears is a graduate of St. John’s Preparatory School in Danvers, Massachusetts and received a B.S. Degree in Business Finance, Cum Laude, from Providence College in 1985. He received his law degree from Western New England College School of Law in 1988 and a Master of Laws in Taxation from Boston University School of Law, Graduate Tax program in 1990. James has taught Probate Law, Business Law and Civil Trial and Appellate Practice at Merrimack College. He presently serves on the Danvers Planning Board, is a Danvers Town Meeting Member and is active in various civic and educational organizations.
- Boston University School of Law
- LL.M. (1990) | Taxation
- Western New England University School of Law
- J.D. (1988) | Law
- Providence College
- B.S. (1985) | Business Finance
- Honors: Cum Laude
- James M. Sears, Attorney-at-Law
- - Current
- General Practice concentrating in Income and Estate Tax Planning and Tax Return Preparation, Administration of Estates, Medicaid Planning, Real Estate Conveyancing and Development, Business Planning and Formation of Business Entities, Contracts, Civil and Criminal Litigation, Landlord/Tenant, Property Management.
- Massachusetts State Bar
- - Current
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Construction Law
- Business Law