Jaret A. Spevak, Partner of Rechtman & Spevak, is an experienced Atlanta attorney specializing in personal injury, workers’ compensation and Social Security disability claims and appeals in Georgia. Mr. Spevak worked hard to earn a quality education as an undergraduate and in law school, and gained valuable experience working as a trial attorney, before finally becoming a partner alongside David B. Rechtman in 2000. Mr. Spevak is a focused, patient and aggressive lawyer whose primary goal is to protect the rights of individuals in Georgia who have been injured due the negligence or intentional wrongdoing of another person, those who have suffered physical or mental disability because of a workplace accident, and those who are struggling to support themselves because their Social Security disability claim was denied.
- Emory University School of Law
- J.D. (1993)
- Vanderbilt University
- B.A. (1990) | Mathematics
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Partner Attorney
- Rechtman & Spevak
- - Current
- Jaret Spevak became partner to Mr. Rechtman in 2000, and the law firm was renamed Rechtman & Spevak.
- Rechtman Law Associates
- Mr. Spevak had begun working for Rechtman Law Associates, specializing in the areas of personal injury and workers’ compensation.
- State Bar of Georgia  # 672040
Contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- English: Spoken, Written