Jason AllenRoyce Injury Lawyers LLC
- Personal Injury, Products Liability, Medical Malpractice ...
- Illinois, Missouri
At Royce Injury Attorneys LLC, personal injury law is all we do. Whether you’ve been hurt on the job, had an auto accident, nursing home injury, or experienced medical malpractice, you can count on our attorneys and investigators to work for you. In the past fifteen years, our attorneys have collected more than $100 million in verdicts and settlements for people like you. All of the cases are handled on a contingency fee basis where there is never a legal fee charged until there is a recovery for you. Our Kansas City, MO injury law firm looks forward to serving you throughout Missouri and nationwide. We always offer a 100% FREE no obligation Consultation, to review your legal matter and see if we are a good fit together. Call us Today!
- Texas A&M University School of Law
- J.D. (2006) | Law
- Miami University of Ohio
- B.A. (2003) | Finance
- Managing Partner/Owner
- Royce Injury Lawyers LLC
- - Current
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6288932
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- ID Number: 6288932
- The Missouri Bar
We always offer a 100% FREE No Obligation Consultation, to review your legal matter!
We do not charge anything, unless we win your case!
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We do not charge fees unless we win your case!
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Workers' Compensation
- Auto Accidents
- Polish: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Q. I don't believe my lawyer is being honest with me, after the lawsuit with the insurance company is over can I get a
- A: It may be possible. However, laws vary by state and much more information is needed to determine what options you can take.