Jason Cox is an Associate Attorney in the Litigation Department, concentrating his practice in the areas of personal injury, medical malpractice, product liability and premises liability. Mr. Cox also practices employment law, primarily focusing on Wage and Hour/Overtime violations under the Federal Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and applicable Ohio laws.
Mr. Cox is an Ohio native and attended law school in Columbus, Ohio. While in law school, Mr. Cox worked full time as a law clerk for Barkan Meizlish in their Litigation Department, as well as the Social Security and Workers’ Compensation departments.
Mr. Cox graduated from The Ohio State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in International Studies, specializing in Security & Intelligence. Mr. Cox received his law degree from Capital University Law School, graduating Cum Laude, with a concentration in dispute resolution.
Mr. Cox is an avid sports fan, remaining active by playing golf and ice hockey. He also enjoys cheering on the Buckeyes.
- Capital University Law School
- J.D. (2015) | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude Concentration Certificate Dispute Resolution
- Ohio State University - Columbus
- B.S. (2007) | International Studies Specializing in Security and Intelligence
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyers is a rating service to identify those lawyers who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The Rising Stars list is comprised of no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys who meet the strict criteria set forth by Super Lawyers. Rising Stars are recognized as being among the most distinguished and up-an-coming attorneys.
- Ohio State Bar
- Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Employment Law
- Premises Liability
- English: Spoken, Written