Jason Heym, J.D., M.B.A.
Please call (503)- 410-7109 or visit our website www.cassidyheym.com
After working with one of the most respected family law firms in Portland for 14 years, Jason has decided to focus on serving the needs of the local community. Jason specializes in all aspects of family law, including divorce, custody, modifications, child and spousal support. With his extensive experience and education, Jason is uniquely qualified to handle complex litigation when necessary, while recognizing that the best outcome may be achieved outside the courtroom. Jason thoroughly educates his clients and forms a knowledgeable team to help them achieve their unique goals.
- Willamette University College of Law
- J.D. (2002)
- Willamette University
- MBA (2002) | Business
- John Carroll University
- B.A. (1992) | History/ Political Science
- Cassidy & Heym, LLP
- Lawyer specializing in all areas of Family Law including divorce, custody, parenting time and related issues. Also offers flat fee agreed to divorce cases and mediation services.
- Goldberg and Jones
- Zimmer and Bunch
- Oregon State Bar  # 025225
- Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks
- - Current
- Columbia County Bar Association
- Activities: President Columbia County Bar Association
Credit Cards Accepted
Accept most major credit cards
- Family Law
- Mediation services