Jason John Jakob
- Appeals & Appellate, Business Law, Consumer Law ...
JASON J. JAKOB, ESQ.
Mr. Jakob is a Co-Founder and Senior Partner of Diaz Jakob, LLC. His practice is focused on business and corporate litigation, commercial transactions, constitutional law, family law and civil litigation.
Mr. Jakob received his Doctor of Jurisprudence degree from University of Houston Law Center, and his Bachelor's degree from University of Texas at San Antonio, Texas in Political Science, Magna Cum Laude.
After attending law school he served as a General Counsel of Core Funding Group, L.P., until starting his own law firm in 2006. As General Counsel, Mr. Jakob managed the legal department of the company. Additionally he hired, coordinated and managed retained outside legal counsel(s) on matters pertaining to corporate litigation. Reviewed and performed modifications to company contracts, UCC secured finance matters and employment matters.
Mr. Jakob has made both national and international news with several constitutional law cases and public policy case such as the Mexican Flag Burning Case at the Alamo, the Street Preacher Case in San Antonio, Texas and protecting a transitional veteran's home from being evicted.
Currently, Mr. Jakob represents many companies throughout the state of Texas and several out of state companies both in transactional legal work and litigation of their cases before the courts. Mr. Jakob also practices in civil litigation and family law cases treating each case with care, compassion and respect.
Mr. Jakob has been listed in "The Scene in SA Magazine" Best Lawyers in San Antonio for 2009 and 2010. He has a wealth of trial experience and has been voted by peer review to this prestigious listing as one of San Antonio's best lawyers in the area of Business Litigation.
Mr. Jakob is a member of several professional organizations including the Phi Alpha Delta, American Bar Association, and the San Antonio Bar Association, Mr. Jakob treats every client with respect and integrity.
- University Of Houston
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar  # 24042933
- - Current
- Federal Circuit
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Constitutional Law
- General Civil