Attorney Miller is a practicing trial lawyer with 20 years of trial experience. He is well versed in all aspects of civil trials and is known within the legal community as as a top attorney. Matt's client's range from individuals like you and your family to large national insurance companies. As insurance companies pick Mr. Miller as the attorney they want to represent them, you can rest assured that if you are in an accident and hire Matt you are going to receive the best representation by an attorney that knows what it takes to maximize your recovery, but who can also easily handle any issues with the insurance companies so that you get the money you deserve. You will receive, excellent representation if you hire Matt.
Lawyers of Distinction recognizes attorney Miller for 2017 as being in the Top 10% of all attorneys practicing in Civil Litigation in Tennessee. Matt is routinely called upon by insurance companies who seek his opinions in serious personal injury litigation and he is experienced in large litigation having recovered funds for his clients in personal injury cases up to One Million dollars.
Matt represents clients in automobile accidents, wrongful death cases, motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, and all other forms of personal injury.
Matt is also recognized as a top Surrogacy attorney and practices in cases involving Assisted Reproductive Technology, gestational surrogacy, traditional surrogacy and by referral, cases involving complex family law issues.
Matt is also published as a legal author having written articles appearing in law reviews and legal journals. He licensed to practice law in both Tennessee and Kentucky and his practice entails litigation throughout the state trial and appellate courts, the the Supreme Court, and Federal Courts of the Sixth Circuit.
Matt is a member of the American Bar Association, the Tennessee and Kentucky Bar Associations, and the Montgomery County Bar Association.
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law
- Honors: Member of the Law Review, Member of the Moot Court Board, Published legal author
- Lipscomb University
- B.S. (1993) | Biology and Chemistry
- Selected as top 10% of civil trial attorneys for state of Tennessee
- Lawyers of Distinction
- Selected as legal author and published in legal journal
- Criminal Justice Policy Review
- Outstanding Graduate Student paper
- Southern Criminal Justice Association- Glencoe/McGraw-Hill
- Selected as the best graduate student legal paper submitted nationally for year 1998.
- Published as legal author
- Cecil c. Humphrey’s Law Review
- Tennessee State Bar # 019505
- Member of the Kentucky bar
- Member of the Montgomery County Bar Association
- Member of Kentucky Justice Asssociation
- 6th Circuit
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Defense
- Family Law