Jason McCarthaLet Our Family Help Yours. Wills, Trusts & Estates / LLC & Nonprofit Formations
- Business Law, Estate Planning, Probate
Jason P. McCartha reminds himself every day to add value in a way that is real and meaningful to everyone he serves --- everyday. Jason has been practicing law since 1997 and is the founding member of McCartha Law. LLC where his wife, Jennifer McCartha, also works with him as a legal assistant (who is also a credentialed CPA). Every day, they genuinely look forward to serving you in a real, valuable, and meaningful way.
Jason makes sure his clients are well served by taking the time to Teach them what is going on and why; thereby, Equipping and Empowering them to move forward in a well-protected manner.
Jason came from a trial and litigation background as a lawyer from 1997-2012 (doing over 8,000 court cases) when he then began the process of taking what he learned in court and decided he wanted to help people stay out of court and protected from courts and attorneys. Jason has represented clients both nationally and internationally always attempting to equip his clients with the information, service, and knowledge they need to succeed.
Jason P. McCartha received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Alabama and then received his Doctor of Jurisprudence (Law Degree) from Thomas Goode Jones School of Law. Jason has been selected as a life member on the National Registry of Who’s Who and more importantly he and his wife, Jennifer, and their two boys, Justice and Jenson, have served various Christian ministries both locally and internationally.
- Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, Faulkner University
- J.D. (1996) | Law
- University of Alabama - Tuscaloosa
- B.A. (1983) | Political Science
- Activities: Phi Kappa Sigma, U of A Rugby (1989-1990)
- The McCartha Law Firm, LLC
- Better Business Bureau
- Peer Reviewed (5/5)
- Martindale-Hubbell Lawyer Services
- Since 2019
- Alabama State Bar
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- English: Spoken, Written