Attorney Jason Oxner graduated Summa Cum Laude in the top 5% and currently holds a Law Degree and Masters of Law Degree. During law school, Jason was an associate editor on Law Review, elected as Mr. Thurgood Marshall School of Law, and taught Real Property for two years.
Jason Oxner is a Canadian citizen who moved to Massachusetts on an academic and athletic (hockey & rowing) scholarship at the Groton School in 2002. Jason continued with his rowing career at Trinity College in Connecticut where he graduated with his Bachelor of Arts and served as an assistant coach to the rowing team.
Prior to co-founding Oxner Legha, PLLC, Jason interned in the Athletic Department at West Virginia University, where he worked directly under then Athletic Director, Oliver Luck, where he helped secure a minor league baseball stadium agreement, worked on vendor agreements, and other major business transaction on behalf of the Athletic Department.
Jason then began his litigation career in personal injury and business disputes at the oldest personal injury law firm in Texas, Abraham Watkins.?
While working in business law, in Jason went onto work for Baylor College of Medicine in the Houston Medical Center where he represented doctors and researchers at St. Luke’s Hospital, Texas Children’s Hospital, and other hospitals in the medical center, the negotiation phase of new drugs and devices with private pharmaceutical companies.
MEMBERSHIPS / AFFILIATIONS
• Aberdeen Trails Home Owners Association - Director
• Nova Scotia Business Inc. - International Adviser
• Texas State Bar Real Estate, Probate and Trust Section
• Texas State Bar Business Law Section
• Top 5% of class - Thurgood Marshall School of Law
• Summa Cum Laude - Thurgood Marshall School of Law
• First in Class - Real Property Law
• First in Class - Consumer Rights Law
• First in Class - Oil and Gas Law
• First in Class - Business Associations Law
• Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- St. John's University School of Law
- LL.M. (2014) | International and Comparative Law
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- J.D. (2013) | Law - Juris Doctor
- Attorney Jason Oxner practices Probate Law, Wills & Trusts, Debt Defense, Business Formation, Business Law, Personal Injury, Real Estate, Civil Litigation, Guardianship, and Estate Planning.
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude, Top 5%, First in Class Business Associations Law, First in Class Property Law, First in Class Consumer Law, First in Class Oil and Gas Law.
- Activities: Law Review - Associate Editor, Mr. Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Real Property Tutor, Wills, Probate, and Guardianship Clinic Student Attorney
- Trinity College
- B.A. | Psychology
- Honors: Pi Gammu Mu Honors Society
- Activities: Hockey and Rowing
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Abraham Watkins
- Attorney Intern
- West Virginia University Athletic Department
- Partner - Atotrney
- Oxner Legha Law Firm
- - Current
- Partner - Attorney at Law. Handling Estate Law, Wills and Probate, Consumers Rights, Business Litigation, and Debt Defense.
- Texas State Bar Health Law Section
- Texas State Bar Real Estate, Probate and Trust Section
- Texas State Bar Business Law Section
- State Bar of Texas # 24082085
- Aberdeen Trails Home Owners Association
- - Current
- Activities: Serving as the Director of the Aberdeen Trails Home Owners Association
- Nova Scotia Business Inc.
- Global Advisor
- - Current
- Activities: Serving as a legal adviser to the Nova Scotia Business Inc. for the United States.
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24082085
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
- Contingent Fees
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Consumer Law
- Real Estate Law
- Personal Injury
- English: Spoken, Written
- Oxner Legha Law Firm - Attorneys at Law - Houston
- Oxner Legha Law Firm Blog
Cypress Law Firm short video on Estate Planning.Law Firm Services Offered Law Firm - Oxner Legha Law Firm
The Oxner Legha Law Firm located at 12300 Dundee Ct., Suite 116, Cypress, Texas 77429 offers the below services as mentioned in the video. Visit out website to learn more at https://www.OxnerLegha.comForming an LLC - Oxner Legha Law Firm
The basic steps to forming a limited liability company (LLC) in Texas. This is a video by licensed attorney Jason Oxner of the Oxner Legha Law Firm outlining the very basic steps that go into forming an LLC. There are many other considerations when forming a company. You should contact a law firm to further discuss all of the considerations in forming an LLC. The Certificate of Formation mentioned the video can be found at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/corp/form... The Texas Secretary of State website address is https://www.sos.state.tx.us Attorney Jason Oxner can be found at https://www.OxnerLegha.comOxner Legha Law Firm Video
A short video describing the Oxner Legha Law Firm and its services. Visit us at https://www.OxnerLegha.com. We practice Family Law, Business Law, Estate Planning, Property Law, Consumer Rights Law, Contractor Disputes, and much more. We are located at 12300 Dundee Ct., Suite 116, Cypress, Texas 77429 https://www.OxnerLegha.com (346) 327-9500