Attorney Jason Oxner is a Canadian citizen who moved to the United States on an academic and athletic scholarship in 2002. Jason graduated from Trinity College in Connecticut in 2009, following which, Jason attended Thurgood Marshall School of Law, where he was an associate editor on Law Review, elected as Mr. Thurgood Marshall School of Law, a Real Property tutor, and graduated Summa Cum Laude in the top 5% of the class of 2013. After receiving his Juris Doctor, Jason received a scholarship to attend St. John’s University in New York, where he obtained his LL.M. in International and Comparative Sports Law.
Prior to co-foundin Oxner Legha, PLLC, Jason interned in the Athletic Department at West Virginia University, where he worked directly under the Athletic Director and securing a minor league baseball stadium agreement among other major transactions. Jason then moved back to Texas and began his litigation career in personal injury and business litigation at the prestigious law firm, Abraham Watkins.?
Jason continued his business law background and went onto work for Baylor College of Medicine where he represented doctors and researchers at St. Luke’s Hospital and Texas Children’s Hospital during the negotiation phase of new drugs and devices with pharmaceutical companies. Immediately prior to starting Oxner Legha, Jason created the civil and probate department at a small law firm, where he found himself litigating major multi-party cases.
Jason, his wife, Kelly, and their son, Carson, live in Houston with their three cats. Jason continues to play hockey, serve as the Director at Large to his Homeowners Association, is an adviser to the Nova Scotia Business Institute, and other volunteer and board memberships.
Jason practices: Probate Law, Wills & Trusts, Debt Defense, Business Formation, Business Law, Personal Injury, Real Estate, Civil Litigation, Guardianship, and Estate Planning.
- St. John's University School of Law
- LL.M. (2014) | International and Comparative Law
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- J.D. (2013) | Law - Juris Doctor
- Attorney Jason Oxner practices Probate Law, Wills & Trusts, Debt Defense, Business Formation, Business Law, Personal Injury, Real Estate, Civil Litigation, Guardianship, and Estate Planning.
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude, Top 5%, First in Class Business Associations Law, First in Class Property Law, First in Class Consumer Law, First in Class Oil and Gas Law.
- Activities: Law Review - Associate Editor, Mr. Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Real Property Tutor, Wills, Probate, and Guardianship Clinic Student Attorney
- Trinity College
- B.A. | Psychology
- Honors: Pi Gammu Mu Honors Society
- Activities: Hockey and Rowing
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Abraham Watkins
- Attorney Intern
- West Virginia University Athletic Department
- Partner - Atotrney
- Oxner Legha Law Firm
- - Current
- Partner - Attorney at Law. Handling Estate Law, Wills and Probate, Consumers Rights, Business Litigation, and Debt Defense.
- State Bar of Texas # 24082085
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24082085
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
- Contingent Fees
- Consumer Law
- Real Estate Law
- Personal Injury
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- English: Spoken, Written
- Oxner Legha Law Firm - Attorneys at Law - Houston