Jason Whitley lives in Amery Wisconsin. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin Law School in 1996. He practices in the areas of Worker's Compensation, Social Security Disability, and plaintiffs' personal injury. Jason has significant experience with all levels of litigation. This includes administrative hearings, Circuit Court jury and bench trials, appeals to State and Federal Courts of Appeal and the Wisconsin and U.S. Supreme Courts. Please visit his website at www.amerylaw.com for more information about practice areas and experience.
- University of Wisconsin Law School
- J.D. (1996)
- Top 100 Civil Trial Lawyers - Wisconsin
- National Trial Lawyers
- Wisconsin State Bar  # 1027052
- 7th Circuit
- 8th Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
We offer free, in person, or telephone consultations.
We handle most cases on a contingent fee basis. No fees unless we win or settle your case. The fee will be a percentage of your recovery.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance