Javier Ruiz is an attorney litigating in the areas of personal injury and workers' compensation. He specializes in Longshore and Defense Base Act cases for the injured. Mr. Ruiz works to help injured individuals through difficult and trying times by providing aggressive litigation and advice essential to obtaining benefits for them and settlements. Mr. Ruiz represents only the injured individual.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Mr. Ruiz worked extensively in the Court system for both Circuit Civil Judges and 3rd DCA judges. He gained a knowledge of case law research and legal writing while working these jobs. He also came to understand juries, and what judges expect of attorneys.
Mr. Ruiz is a native of Miami, Florida. He is fluent in Spanish. Mr. Ruiz holds degrees in Finance and Economics and he graduated from Florida International University School of Law.
- Florida International University College of Law
- Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates, P.A.
- - Current
- The Florida Bar
- Dade County Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association
Contact us for a free consultation
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Defense Base Act
- Javier Ruiz Website Profile
- Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates, P.A. Website
- Florida Injury Attorneys Blog