Mr. Burrows has probated more estates than any other attorney now practicing in Oceana County. He has also save his client hundreds of thousands of dollars in qualifying clients for Medicaid when faced with nursing home bills. Mr. Burrows is a graduate of Michigan State and Michigans's most prestigious law school, the University of Michigan. He has practiced for over 39 years and he still loves his work. He can also help your with estate planning, tax planning, income tax preparation and appeals of property tax assessments. Mr. Burrows cares deeply about his clients and their problems.
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- J.D. (1976) | law and political philosophy
- Activities: Past president MSU pre-law club
- State Bar of Michigan # P26709
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Usual fee is $250 per hour.
- Real Estate Law
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Landlord Tenant
- Tax Law