I am a 6th generation Texan and blessed because all of those generations were hard-working farm laborers--good people. I was born in the Texas Panhandle, in the small cattle town of Hereford and raised on an onion field in Rio Grande City, right on the Texas-Mexico border.
I studied business and economics for almost 10 years before I decided I needed a law degree to complement my profession as a consultant. Along the way, I learned that business, economics, law and onion fields all have one important thing in common: roots.
My life is God, family, and my profession, and I leverage every part of who I am, not only to better understand the dynamics of what our clients do, but also to understand their goals and what they care for.
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- State Bar of Texas  # 24093853
- - Current
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24093853
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Health Care Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Securities Law