Jean-Claude Mademba-Sy is admitted to practice in Hawaii and the U.S. District Court for the District of Hawaii. He earned his J.D. at the William S. Richardson School of Law at the University of Hawaii and his B.S. in industrial relations at the University of Montreal, Canada.
Mr. Mademba-Sy has been the firm's business manager since 1995, bringing his business acumen and managerial experience to the firm's litigation projects. He is the architect of the firm's highly automated infrastructure.
Before joining Yanagida & Associates, he was the manager of Philips Electronics' Financial Business Systems division in Toronto, the Director General Adjoint of Les Prevoyants du Canada, S.A. in Montreal, and a system engineer and account manager for IBM Canada.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- French: Spoken, Written