"I am committed to advocating for all workers to get the dignity and respect they deserve."
Jean Krasilnikoff is an associate at Siegel LeWitter Malkani and represents clients in state and federal courts, as well as before the National Labor Relations Board and Public Employee Relations Board on a variety of employment and labor law matters.
Jean practices exclusively employment and labor law. She has experience in representing clients involving claims of retaliation, harassment, discrimination, labor code violations, wage and hour violations, and wrongful termination. Jean also represents labor unions and their represented employees in cases before the National Labor Relations Board.
Prior to attending law school, Jean graduated from New York University with honors. She received her law degree from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law.
Prior to joining Siegel LeWitter Malkani, Jean worked for a small plaintiff-side employment law firm and clerked with the California Nurses Association as well as the National Labor Relations Board, San Francisco Division of Judges.
Jean is a member of the California State Bar Labor and Employment Section. She is also a member of the California Employment Lawyers Association and volunteers as a Supervising Attorney with the Legal Aid Society- Employment Law Center at its Workers’ Rights Clinic in San Francisco.
- New York University
- Honors: with honors
- University of California Hastings College of the Law
- Siegel, LeWitter & Malkani
- - Current
- Bryan Schwartz Law
- Why Can’t We Be Friends?: Why California Needs a Lifestyle Discrimination Statute to Protect Employees from Employment Actions Based on Their Off-Duty Behavior
- Hastings Business Law Journal
- California State Bar Labor and Employment Section
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- Employment Law
- Jean Krasilnikoff's Website Profile
- Siegel, LeWitter & Malkani Website
- Bay Area Employment Lawyer Blog