Longo founded Longo Law, P.C. in order to protect the rights of the accused as a zealous advocate, no matter what the charge. When the prosecution is putting your life, liberty, and future at risk, it is essential to have an experienced litigator to aggressively defend your freedom and work hard to get you the best possible outcome.
Attorney Longo is an experienced trial attorney with a demonstrated success in the courtroom. She is able to skillfully defend her clients because she has represented the government as well as the public. Longo has prevailed in courts and tribunals all over the Commonwealth. These include numerous Magisterial District Courts, several County Courts of Common Pleas, the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court, the Pennsylvania Superior Court, and the Environmental Hearing Board.
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- J.D. (2005)
- City University of New York - John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- B.A. (2002) | Forensic Psychology
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Founding Attorney
- Longo Law, PC
- - Current
- Assistant Counsel
- Department of Environmental Protection
- Assistant Public Defender
- Lycoming County Office of the Public Defender
- Attorney Advisor
- Small Business Administration
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- Lycoming County Bar Association
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
Free telephone consultations for any type of charge. Call for details regarding in person consults.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI