Jeffrey Allan Miller

Jeffrey Allan Miller

Private Practice
  • Family Law, Landlord Tenant, Construction Law
  • Massachusetts
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law

Jeffrey Allan Miller graduated from Worcester State College with Honors with a B.S. in Psychology, and earned a J.D. from the Massachusetts School of Law in Andover. He attained both degrees while working full time and is no stranger to hard work, which carries over to his legal practice.
Attorney Miller is skilled in family law, divorce, custody, child support, landlord tenant disputes, landlord evictions, tenant eviction defense, and construction and contact disputes, civil Litigation. He is prepared to represent you with professionalism, and the quality you deserve.
Attorney Miller has a passion for the law, and utilizes his knowledge and skills to benefit his Clients. He really cares for his Clients, and fights rigorously to protect their interests. He is very easy to talk to, nonjudgmental, and treats his Clients with the respect they deserve.

Massachusetts School of Law
J.D. (2009) | Law
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Experience
Attorney at Law
Private Practice
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Federal Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Master card, Visa, Paypal, Debit, and e-checks. Pay conveniently online from the comfort of your own home.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Limited Attorney Representation! Hire us to perform a portion of your case, for a flat fee, or to handle the whole matter.
Practice Areas
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Landlord Tenant
    Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
    Construction Law
    Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
  • English
Legal Answers
Q. How do I get a copy of the original judgement in a civil action case from the massachusetts district court?
A: You need to go to the clerk's office and request a certified copy. If you plan to act on this judgment, then you may want to consider requesting an execution on the judgment as well.
Q. If I am in contempt for not paying a court ordered back support payment because my ex owes me money what should I expect
A: I was about to answer your question, however I noticed that you posted this on August 2012. How did you make out?
Q. What happens when a father changes jobs from a 46,000.yr to a 18,000. by choose and does not pay the court order child s
A: As long as an order is in place, then he is responsible to pay that amount regardless of what his income is. He must file for a modification to actually modify his child support obligation.

The Court does not make modification orders retroactive based on income, but may only make orders retroactive up to the time that the complaint for modification was served on the other party.

If you are both in agreement regarding the "lower amount", then I can help you draft a Joint Motion to Amend the Order, as your Limited Attorney Representative. However, if you are in a disagreement regarding the amount, then you may file a complaint for contempt, and he may have to pay your attorney's fees, as long as you ask for them.

Good luck, and feel free to contact an attorney from this site, for guidance.
... Read More
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
Jeffrey Allan Miller, Esq.
35 Harvard Street
Suite 107
Worcester, MA 01609
Telephone: (508) 615-5997
Monday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
Notice: Regularly open from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Please call before you come in, as I may be in court or otherwise unavailable to assist you at that time.