Claimed Lawyer Profile
- University of Florida Levin College of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor
- Honors: Graduated with Honors; Law Review, Editorial Board
- Activities: Class President
- Vanderbilt University
- B.A. | Political Science
- Attorney Partner
- Miller Legal Strategic Planning Centers, P. A.
- - Current
- Cramer Law Center, P.L.
- Attorney/ Shareholder
- Carlton Fields
- Attorney/ Associate
- Levin, Warfield, Middlebrooks
Articles & Publications
- Waiver of the Psychotherapist-Patient Privilege: The Garden Variety Damages Conundrum
- Florida Bar Labor and Employment Section
- Discovery of Hospital and Medical Records
- Florida Bar Journal
- Why Estate Plans Fail , FPA Continuing Education Event , Jacksonville, Fl.
- Financial Planning Association of Northeast Florida
- AV Rating
- Martindale Hubbell
- Florida State Bar  # 191508
- Member, Probate and Trust Section and Elder Law Section
- - Current
- National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- National Board of Directors
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Northwest Florida chapter
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard and Discover only.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
All estate planning is done on a fixed fee basis, disclosed and agreed upon in advance.
- Estate Planning
Additional Practice Areas
Contact & Map