Jeffrey Attia's practice focuses on assisting people through the probate and estate settlement process and on helping people preserve their wishes and secure their loved ones’ future with personalized and custom estate plans.
People who have recently lost a loved one and who are also responsible for administering their loved one's estate often face challenges. At The Law Office of Jeffrey Attia, PA, we effectively guide our clients each step of the way throughout the probate and estate settlement process. And we do so in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
Jeffrey Attia is a member of the Elder Law Section of The Florida Bar, the Lee County Bar Association, the Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of The Florida Bar, the Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys and the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys.
The Law Office of Jeffrey Attia, PA is located in Fort Myers, Florida and represents clients throughout Lee, Collier, and Charlotte counties and is able to accept credit card payments for services rendered.
- Florida State University College of Law
- J.D. (2010)
- Florida State University
- B.S. | Management Information Systems
- Rollins College
- Activities: Varsity Soccer
- The Florida Bar # 0108199
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- lee county bar association
- Free Consultation
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- English: Spoken, Written