I graduated from Florida Gulf Coast University with bachelors degrees in Finance and Economics. Following undergrad, I attended law school at Barry University's Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law in Orlando, Florida where I graduated cum laude.
I began my legal career primary representing consumers in bankruptcy and debt collection matters. However, my business background took hold and I have extended my practice to include business transactions.
I live in the Fort Myers area with my wife and two children.
- Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law
- J.D. (2014) | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Florida Gulf Coast University
- B.S. (2012) | Economics and Finance
- Lampley Law Office
- - Current
- The Florida Bar  # 0111591
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 0111591
- United States Bankruptcy Court Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court Middle District of Florida
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- English: Spoken, Written