Jeffrey Vidal Hernadnez
- Bankruptcy, Real Estate Law
14 years experience working as transactional attorney exclusively in commercial real estate and bankruptcy. Former in-house real estate counsel for Universal Studios. Fortune 200 company and major law firm experience. Former bankruptcy clients include national energy drink corporation with over 10 million of debt to families saving their homes from foreclosure the night before their sales date and eliminating their second mortgage.
Admitted to both the Eastern and Central Bankruptcy Courts, serving Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange, Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Kern, Fresno, Sacramento, and surrounding counties.
Special expertise in complex lease negotiations, property acquisition, site selection, due diligence, legal underwriting, project management, design review, drafting engineering/construction contracts, drafting reciprocal easement agreements, drafting development and management agreements, entitlement issues, obtaining commercial financing, hands on operational experience, and maximizing disposition value. Unique abilities to overcome and resolve governmental obstacles, while identifying and minimizing legal exposure. Experience in multiple real estate product types, including single/multi-tenant retail, industrial, office, residential, affordable housing, contaminated sites, and resort/hotel/golf course properties.
- University of Southern California
- MBA (1995) | Master of Real Estate
- University of San Diego School of Law
- J.D. (1991) | Law
- Real Estate Broker
- Calfornia Dept. of Real Estate
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Active Member
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Active Member
- 9th Circuit
- Free Consultation
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Payment plans available. Flat rate fees are all inclusive.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Spanish: Spoken, Written