Jeff has represented individuals and business entities ranging from sole proprietorships to multi-national corporations.
Jeff held a number of positions as an attorney in both the public and the private sector including positions with small, mid-sized, and large law firms. Jeff’s practice areas cover a wide-ranging spectrum, but he primarily focuses on real estate law, commercial law, business and civil litigation matters.
Jeff was raised in Summit County, Ohio and he and his wife have resided in Strongsville, Ohio since 1992. They have four children and three grandchildren. He is an avid football fan and a fan of the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- J.D. (1985)
- Bowling Green State University
- B.S. (1982) | Accounting and Business Pre-law
- Honors: Cum laude; Beta Gamma Sigma
- Founding Attorney
- J.W. Krueger Law, LLC
- Jurisdiction and Venue , Fundamentals of Practice in the Northern District of Ohio , Cleveland, Ohio
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar
- Federal Bar Association
- Medina County Bar Association
- Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
- 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Tax Court
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Call for details.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- General Civil
- English: Spoken, Written
- J.W. Krueger Law,LLC