Claimed Lawyer Profile
I have been practicing for over 25 years. First job was as in-house counsel for Playboy Enterprises, Inc. Went into private practice in 1994.
- Northwestern University
- MBA | Marketing and International Business
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- J.D. | Law
- DePaul University
- B.A. | Political Sciense
- Dillard & Noel
- - Current
- Began partnership
- Sole Practitioner
- Jena M. Noel, Attorney at Law
- Began private practice
- Corporate Counsel
- Playboy Enterprises, Inc.
- Had oversight over Playboy's trademark registrations all over the world; worked in conjunction with Licensing to license Playboy trademarks for various goods and services worldwide and performed other general corporate functions.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Standard Retainer of $2,000.00 but, could be more depending upon case status and complexity of issues. $200 per hour.
- Family Law
- Workers' Compensation
- English: Spoken, Written
Contact & Map