As local Sacramento Workers Compensation attorneys, we provide in person representation of employees in obtaining workers compensation disability payments and medical treatment. Our workers’ compensation attorneys have over 100 years combined experience representing exclusively employees injured on the job, never employers.
- Univ of California Santa Barbara
- Undergraduate Degree
- McGeorge School of Law Univ of the Pacific
- Law Degree
- California State Bar # 163569
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
No retainer required for Workers' Compensation cases.
- Workers' Compensation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Sacramento Workers' Compensation Attorneys, P.C.