Jennifer Tze Yuan Lacoste
- Family Law, Divorce, Domestic Violence ...
Originally from Seattle, Wa., Ms. LaCoste attended Carnegie-Mellon University where she focused her studies on Political Science, International Relations and Chinese Language. During her undergraduate education, Ms. LaCoste studied abroad in Shanghai China, worked as a research assistant and teaching assistant for the international relations department of Carnegie-Mellon University, and worked in Washington D.C. as an opposing-party research intern.
With a desire to practice law and help children and families, Ms. LaCoste earned her Juris Doctor from Gonzaga University School of Law in 2014. During her time at Gonzaga University School of Law, she worked in the Elder Law Legal Clinic where she practiced family law and elder law under supervision. Ms. LaCoste additionally volunteered as a mentor at the Fulcrum Dispute Resolution Center in Spokane, WA to assist those in need with employment skills with a focus on education
Ms. LaCoste is a diligent, passionate, dedicated advocate in modern family law. Her representation focuses on all aspects of family law including divorce, separation, custody, child support, division of property, relocation actions, and spousal support (alimony).
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Cantonese: Spoken, Written
- English: Spoken, Written
- Mandarin: Spoken, Written
- LaCoste Law, PLLC