If we haven’t officially met, my name is Jeremy Hugus. I am a Wyoming native and became a lawyer because I am passionate about making life seriously better for real people. Real people who have been seriously injured by negligent corporations and careless people.
Real people whose sacred constitutional rights have been violated by the government. I focus 100% of my practice on personal injury and criminal defense litigation.
This includes oil and gas accidents; trucking, train, and auto accidents; wrongful death; medical malpractice and nursing home abuse, product liability, and workers’ compensation, as well as DWUIs, drug charges, and all other felonies and misdemeanors.
I also work pro bono with Equal Justice Wyoming and volunteer with several local non-profits.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- Loyola University Chicago
- M.S. | Bioethics & Biology
- Northwest Nazarene College
- B.S. | Biology & Chemistry
- Wyoming State Bar # 7-4630
- Colorado Supreme Court
- ID Number: 40942
- Wyoming State Bar
- ID Number: 7-4630
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Platte River Injury Law - Personal injury and accident attorney
- Information – Cowboy Country Criminal Defense
- Blog – Platte River Injury Law