Jill focuses on estate and gift tax planning, probate and trust administration. She advises individuals on a broad variety of matters, including drafting living trusts, insurance trusts, qualified personal residence trusts, children's trusts and defective grantor trusts; formation of partnerships and limited liability companies; and other transfer tax techniques.
Jill also represents trustees and executors in the administration of trusts and estates. She drafts pleadings for matters before the Probate Court and appears before the Probate Court.
In addition, Jill handles a variety of property tax matters, including appearances before the Assessment Appeals Board.
- Santa Clara University School of Law
- University of Colorado Boulder
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- The State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Activities: Trusts and Estates Section, Young Tax Lawyers Section
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Tax Law
- Jill M. Henderson's Website Profile
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP Website
- JMBM Articles & Blogs