Mrs. Verdon founded the Hess-Verdon in 1990 and has successfully advised high net-worth individuals and corporate executives with their estate tax and corporate matters. She is a noted speaker on the subjects of Trust Litigation, Business, and Real Estate Litigation, and Advanced Estate Planning matters.
As the Managing Partner, Mrs. Verdon has built a team of experienced lawyers focusing on the following:
Business Law and business dispute litigation
Real Estate Law and litigation
Special Needs Trusts for Disabled Family Members,
Charitable Planning and many strategies for wealthy families who own businesses.
Probate and Probate litigation
Mrs. Verdon’s dedication to achieving results for her clients is unsurpassed. A track record of success and a reputation of excellence!
Hess-Verdon, a Southern California leading law firm, provides you, our preferred client, with the highest level of legal expertise and knowledge.
- Western State Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- Western State Univ COL
- Law Degree
- Managing Partner
- Hess-Verdon & Associates PLC
- - Current
- Some Succession Planning Basics Business Owners Need to Know
- New York Times
- California State Bar  # 146626
- - Current
There is no cost or obligation. When calling in, you will be set up with an initial phone consultation. You will speak to one of our experienced attorneys. You will feel the difference when working with Hess-Verdon. A team of professionals.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, AMEX
Contingent Fees if the merits and nature of your case warrant.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We work with you to keep your fees to a minimum by designing a strategy that gets the maximum result. We work diligently to promote a favorable settlement with the least expenditure of time. We have successfully represented a large variety of clients. The successful outcome of any given case, which is always dependent upon its specific facts, can never be guaranteed.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- English: Spoken, Written