I'm a sole practitioner in Brighton (Livingston County) Michigan specializing in estate planning, family and divorce law, bankruptcy and debt relief, appeals, juvenile law, parent's rights, probate court matters (estate administration, guardianship, conservatorship), collection cases, landlord tenant cases and general civil matters.
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. / Law
- Eastern Michigan University
- B.A. / Public Law & Government
- John Ceci PLLC
- - Current
- Associate Attorney/Law Clerk
- Parker and Parker
- Case Service Planning Reasonable Efforts Advocacy, SCAO-CWS Parent Representation Conference, Livonia, Michigan
- Michigan Supreme Court Administrative Office - Child Welfare Services
- Seminar for parents attorneys in child welfare cases. My topic was discussing reasonable efforts to reunify parents and their children from a parent's attorney perspective. The talk included information about the definition of reasonable efforts, where the concept of reasonable efforts came from, examples of case and practice pointers in terms of managing such cases.
- Parents Attorney of the Year
- Michigan Foster Care Review Board
- An award for representing parents in child protection cases in Michigan.
- Michigan State Bar # 64636
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- General Civil
Attorney John Ceci talks about family law and divorceTime for A Plan!
Attorney John Ceci talks about estate planning.Got Debt? Call John and Get Rid of It!
Attorney John Ceci talks about bankruptcy.If At First You Don't Succeed...Appeal!
Attorney John Ceci talks about appealsWhat Do Attorneys Do?
Attorney John Ceci talks about what attorneys do.