The Law Office of John D. Harrington, PLLC is a Tax Controversy firm that offers its clients outstanding legal representation with a personal touch. We offer the following services to resolve tax problems: Offers in Compromise, Installment Agreements, Currently Non-Collectible Status, Tax Levy/Garnishment Releases; Tax Lien Releases, Audit Representation, Tax Return Preparation, Bankruptcy, and Business Entity Formation. If you currently have a tax problem, come see us for a free consultation. At the free consultation, we will devise an in-depth resolution plan for you. You need an attorney when you have a tax problem with the IRS, or state, that needs to be resolved, not a CPA. Tax problems are legal problems. Delinquent taxpayers do not need an accountant, they need an advocate.
John D. Harrington, has been an attorney for over 20 years. In addition to being a licensed attorney, John has an Enrolled Agent certificate. John is licensed to practice law in the State of Michigan and Florida. John is also admitted to practice in the United States Tax Court, the Federal District Court Western District of Michigan, the Federal District Court Eastern District of Michigan, and the Federal District Court Middle District of Michigan.
- Western Michigan University
- B.S. | Political Science/Public Administration
- Michigan State University
- J.D. (1995) | Law
- Honors: Research, Writing and Advocacy I & II
- The Law Office of John D. Harrington, PLLC
- Enrolled Agent
- Internal Revenue Service
- State Bar of Michigan # P71506
- - Current
- Florida State Bar # 61360
- - Current
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 61360
- State Bar of Michigan
- ID Number: P71506
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
- United States Tax Court
- ID Number: HJ1544
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Paypal accepted.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flat fees and attorney fee payment plans offered.
- Tax Law
- Business Law