Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Regent University School of Law
- J.D. | Law; Dispute Resolution
- Honors: Top 25% of class.
- Wright State University
- B.A. (2002) | Political Science (Major); History (Minor)
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude; Honors student; Golden Key Honor Society.
- Activities: Campus Crusade for Christ; Wright Outdoors.
- Wilmington College
- PSEO | Advanced General Studies
- Honors: Began college full-time at age 16.
- Levy, Thompson, Sibley + Hand, LLC
- - Current
- Partner, Junior.
- Echols Law Group
- Asst. District Attorney
- Houston County, District Attorney's Office
- Prosecution of Felonies & High-Aggravated Misdemeanors.
- Norfolk Public Defender's Office
- The Walking Company
- Greene County Prosecutor's Office
- All Georgia State Courts; All Georgia Federal Courts.
- All Alabama State Courts; AL Middle Federal District.
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current
- Federalist Society
- - Current
- Georgia Tech
- Presiding Judge, 2009 Mock Trial Competition
- Eagle's Landing Christian Academy
- Attorney Coach, Mock Trial Team
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 11th Circuit
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Sorry, but I do NOT presently work on a contingent-fee basis. I bill for my time expended on the client's case at an agreed-upon hourly rate, and an advance retainer is required for all new clients referred through this site.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Health Care Law
- Workers' Compensation
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Maritime Law
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Education Law
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
Additional Practice Areas
- Nonprofit, Church, & Charity
- Risk Reduction
- Subdivision/HOA Law
- Tort Law
- Spanish: Written
Contact & Map