Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII Gold
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Attorney / Founder
- Bymaster Bankruptcy Law Offices
Articles & Publications
- Financial Educator , New Life , Lebanon, Indiana
- Indiana State Bar - Certificate of Good Standing
- Supreme Court of Indiana
- Award For Outstanding Attorneys
- JON ROBB
- Local Award
- Indiana State Bar
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
A normal Chapter 7 bankruptcy is $870-$1270 plus a $335 filing fee. Some cases can be filed no money down and some can be filed much less expensive. Chapter 13 cases are usually filed no money down with a $310 filing fee. Some Chapter 13's may require money down.
Credit Cards Accepted
We take debit card. We also take credit card by non-filing parties only.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We also have payment plans. We have a payment setup for everyone to make filing easy. We also offer FAST FILE a system that gets your case done quickly.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
Contact & Map