John has practiced law in Boulder Colorado since 1975. John has represented individuals and small businesses in a variety of matters, including divorce, family law, civil litigation and real estate. He has been the co-chair of the Boulder County Family Law Committee and served as associate judge of the Louisville Municipal Court.
- University of California - Davis
- J.D. (1974) | Law
- Colorado Domestic Relations Law:Primer on Collection Law
- Continuing Legal Education in Colorado, Inc.
- Domestic Relations Collections: Using Judgment Remedies to collect Child Support, Maintenance and other Monetary Awards , Boulder, Colorado
- Boulder County Bar Association
- A step by step primer on collections in domestic cases. Topics include obtaining the judgment, garnishing wages and bank accounts, filing judgment liens on real estate, and basic asset discovery.
- Colorado State Bar  # 6315
- - Current
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, American Express,Discover
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests