John has practiced law in Boulder Colorado since 1975. John has represented individuals and small businesses in a variety of matters, including divorce, family law, civil litigation and real estate. He has been the co-chair of the Boulder County Family Law Committee and served as associate judge of the Louisville Municipal Court.
- University of California - Davis
- J.D. (1974) | Law
- Colorado Domestic Relations Law:Primer on Collection Law
- Continuing Legal Education in Colorado, Inc.
- Domestic Relations Collections: Using Judgment Remedies to collect Child Support, Maintenance and other Monetary Awards , Boulder, Colorado
- Boulder County Bar Association
- A step by step primer on collections in domestic cases. Topics include obtaining the judgment, garnishing wages and bank accounts, filing judgment liens on real estate, and basic asset discovery.
- Colorado State Bar  # 6315
- - Current
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, American Express,Discover
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Law
- Estate Planning