John Justin HansenMilwaukee Personal Injury Trial Attorney
- Insurance Claims, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury ...
- Illinois, Wisconsin
Attorney Hansen has a compassion for his clients while also being an aggressive advocate, fighting to get his clients the ultimate compensation they deserve. Attorney Hansen has taken numerous cases to trial, resulting in outstanding jury verdicts and large recoveries for his clients. He has numerus large settlements and verdicts. His practice areas include all varieties of automobile, trucking and motorcycle accidents; premise liabilities; and other general negligence matters. He is a member of the Wisconsin Bar Association; Illinois Bar Association; Milwaukee Bar Association; Wisconsin Association for Justice; and is licensed to practice law in Wisconsin and Illinois.
Outside of the courtroom, Attorney Hansen has years of experience dealing and negotiating with insurance adjusters and attorneys in many varieties of injury cases. He knows what it takes to reach large verdicts and settlements. He has successfully handled cases ranging from tractor-trailer highway accidents with significant and tragic injuries and damages, as well as harmful product claims, premises liability incidents, dog bite cases and construction accidents, to name just a few.
- 7th Circuit
- Contingent Fees
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts