John Michael Hosterman
- Personal Injury, Products Liability
J. Michael Hosterman has over forty years of experience in personal injury law. He is known for his empathetic nature and vigorous advocacy on behalf of his clients. Civic-minded and forward-looking, Mr. Hosterman is involved in many community and professional organizations; he is a longtime member of the Pleasanton Downtown Association and the Rotary Club of Pleasanton.
"Mike was a great asset to me and my case. He and his staff were on top of the details of my case and were always going the extra mile for me."
- Kristi H.
"Michael was very honest, professional, diligent and such a friendly person. He deserves five stars. I highly recommend him."
- Aparna M.
"Mike made the whole process easy for me, though he was methodical and didn’t try to rush the outcome. I feel this was the best decision I made during a tough time and highly recommend Mike to anyone."
- Gary T.
- Santa Clara University School of Law
- J.D. (1977)
- Honors: cum laude
- University of California - Berkeley
- B.A. (1973) | Political Science
- California State Bar  # 76820
- - Current
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 76820
- Free Consultation
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Car Accidents