Fritz Law LLC is a boutique law firm that focuses on estate planning for clients of all ages. Our goal is to provide a highly personalized estate planning experience in a timely and cost-efficient manner. This approach allows our clients to focus on the people and things that really matter in life.
In addition to helping clients protect their assets and final wishes, our law firm helps clients navigate the confusing and time-consuming probate process after losing a loved one. We accept probate cases across the entire St. Louis metropolitan area and surrounding region.
Attorney John P. Fritz is licensed to practice law in Missouri, Illinois and New York.
Please visit www.fritzlawstl.com for more information.
*The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.*
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- J.D. (2011)
- Owner & Attorney
- Fritz Law LLC
- - Current
- Senior Associate Attorney
- Kurowski Shultz LLC
- Higher Education Risk Management
- National Center for Higher Education Risk Management (NCHERM)
- The Missouri Bar # 63820
- Illinois Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- The American Bar Association
- The Estate Planning Council of St. Louis
- The Financial Planning Association of St. Louis
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- New York
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Estate Planning