Free Consultation: (234) 334-6981Tap to Call This Lawyer
John Paul Green

John Paul Green

Didion & Green, LLC
  • Divorce, Estate Planning, Family Law ...
  • Ohio
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

After many years in public service, my partner and I started this practice with the goal of offering affordable legal services to working families, all while making the legal process as customer-friendly as possible. We are proud to offer a state of the art client portal system, convenient office location and hours as well as flexible payment options to serve our clients in Summit, Portage and Medina counties.

Duquesne University School of Law
J.D. (2006) | Law
Duquesne University School of Law Logo
West Liberty State College
B.S. (2002) | Criminal Justice
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Experience
Founding Partner
Didion & Green, LLC
- Current
Deputy Director
Ohio Attorney General's Office
Assistant Prosecutor
Summit County Prosecutor's Office
Steubenville Police Department
Articles & Publications
Law Enforcement Bulletin
Ohio Attorney General
Speaking Engagements
Ohio Arson School, Annual Conference, Columbus
Ohio Arson Investigator's
Ohio Arson School, Annual Conference, Columbus
Ohio Arson Investigator's
Executive Director's Award
Ohio Attorney General's Office
High Point Award
Summit County Prosecutor's Office
Patrolman of the Year
Steubenville Police Department
Professional Associations
Stow-Munroe Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Ohio State Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Practice Areas
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
  • English: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. If my aunt got full custody of my children in ohio what can i do to get them back?
A: You should consult an attorney about filing for custody. Unless the court finds you unfit they generally seek to reunify the family.
Q. My girlfriend is 17 be 18 in 3 months an I'm 18 an we have a baby. If she happens too leave home what's the conquences?.
A: If she leaves home without parental consent her parents could file charges against her as an unruly child. You could also face consequences as an adult for Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor. She should speak to an attorney about emancipation proceedings.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
3869 Darrow Rd.
Suite 101
Stow, OH 44224
Telephone: (234) 334-6981