Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- William Mitchell College of Law
- J.D. (1990)
- President of the Firm
- The Law Office of John R. Gaertner, P.C.
- - Current
- The firm primarily practices family law throughout the entire State of Arizona. Given the extensive criminal prosecution and criminal defense background and experience the firm is particularly skilled in handling divorce and custody matters where there are allegations of domestic violence, child abuse, substance abuse/use issues and mental health concerns.
- Curry & Gaertner, PLLC
- Our firm concentrated its practice primarily in the field of complex criminal defense including domestic violence. DUI (misdemeanor and felony DUI offenses), all felony offenses including major felony offenses. The firm handled numerous jury trials throughout the state of Arizona.
- Associate Attorney
- Law Office of David Michael Cantor, PC
- Criminal Defense Attorney. Obtained Criminal Trial Specialist distinction from the Arizona State Bar Assoc. in the year 1999. I Maintained this certification until I transitioned into the primary practice of family law in approximately 2004.
- Deputy County Attorney
- Maricopa County Attorney's Office
- Prosecuted countless domestic violence crimes, vehicular crimes, property offenses, drug offenses, and violent crimes
- Assistant Windom City Attorney/Associate Attorney
- McDonald & Gudmestad
- Arizona Association of Family Law Attorney's
- - Current
- Arizona State Bar
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Normally I will provide a free 30 minute free initial consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted
visa, master card, discover, american express
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- English: Spoken, Written
Contact & Map