John R. Alcorn is officially certified as a Specialist Attorney in United States Immigration and Nationality Law by the State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization. He has practiced immigration law since 1980, and has served as a Commissioner on the Immigration and Nationality Law Advisory Commission of the State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization. He is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and of the Orange County Bar Association Immigration Law Section, in which he previously served as Chairperson.
- Santa Clara University School of Law
- J.D. (1973) | I was 100% focused in U.S. Immigration Law.
- Stanford University
- Bachelor of Arts (1970) | I majored in Political Science.
- Immigration & Nationality in Orange
- California State Bar
- California State Bar # 92482
- - Current
- Credit Cards Accepted
MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We offer flat legal fees.
- Immigration Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- German: Spoken, Written