John Fetters represents individuals and businesses in a broad range of civil litigation matters, including business and complex commercial litigation, insurance coverage, municipal liability, personal injury, product liability, and aviation law. John has tried cases to verdict in state and federal court and has handled many successful arbitration proceedings. Super Lawyers Magazine selected John to its “Rising Stars” list every year since 2013.
John was recognized as one of the 2017 Top 40 Young Lawyers by the American Bar Association.
The National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA) selected John as one of the select recipients of the 2016 Best Lawyers Under 40 Award. This award recognizes talented individuals in the Asian Pacific American legal community who are under the age of 40 and have achieved prominence and distinction in their respective fields and who have demonstrated a strong commitment to Asian Pacific American civic or community affairs.
- Seattle University School of Law
- J.D. (2008)
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Activities: Associate Editor, Seattle University Law Review; Seattle University National Moot Court Team; Dean's List, 2006-2008; Extern to Honorable James L. Robart, United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- Mills Meyers Swartling P.S.
- - Current
- Williams Kastner
- King County Bar Foundation Scholar
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Business Law
- Products Liability
- Personal Injury