John W. Crow is the founder of Crow Estate Planning and Probate, PLC which focuses on estate planning, probate, and business planning.
John is a Clarksville, Tennessee native. He has been practicing law in Clarksville since 2009 after graduating Vanderbilt University and Cumberland School of Law at Samford University.
John is married and has one son. In his spare time, he enjoys traveling to the beach or mountains, reading histories and biographies, and biking the the Lewis and Clark trail. He is an avid competitor and loves college football and basketball.
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University
- J.D. (2009) | Law
- Vanderbilt University
- B.A. (2006) | History
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Attorney / Founder
- Crow Estate Planning and Probate, PLC
- Determining When a Parent Needs Help Can Be as Hard as Landing on the Moon, Just Ask Buzz Aldrin
- The Blog of John Crow - Crow Estate Planning and Probate, PLC
- Basics of Estate Planning, Estate Planning
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- State Bar of Tennessee # 028259
- Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- English: Spoken, Written