A lifelong resident of Illinois, John Waldman raised his family in the Pekin/Peoria area, where he resides today. John attended Southern Illinois University in Carbondale, graduating with University Honors with a Bachelor's Degree in Political Science and Paralegal Studies. He began practicing law after graduating from the University of Illinois College of Law in 1988.
After law school, John began working for a law firm that primarily did work for insurance companies, defending personal injury and workers' compensation claims. Trying to save insurance companies money at the expense of innocent accident victims was not very rewarding. He joined Kanoski Bresney in 1994 and has worked tirelessly for injured victims ever since.
John is an avid NASCAR fan and craft beer enthusiast.
- University of Illinois College of Law
- J.D. (1988) | Law
- Southern Illinois University - Carbondale
- B.A. (1985) | Major: Political Science/Paralegal Studies
- Honors: Honors: Dean List
- Kanoski & Bresney
- - Current
- Illinois Trial Lawyer Association
- Illinois State Bar  # 6199078
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois
Free Case Evaluation We assist with personal injuries and work-related injuries of all types. To schedule a free, no-obligation consultation and case evaluation, call our office at 888-U-COUNT-2 or 888-826-8682
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- English: Spoken, Written