Jonathan is the owner and founder of Liberty Legal Solutions, LLC. He focuses his practice in the areas of business formations, transactions, and outside general counsel services for small businesses and their owners. Jonathan strongly believes that small businesses are the backbone of the economy in Oklahoma, and he desires to help small business owners start their businesses on the right foot and then grow their businesses to reach their potential.
Prior to founding Liberty Legal Solutions, LLC, Jonathan worked with a general practice firm in Edmond, Oklahoma, where he obtained experience in a variety of practice areas. Jonathan has also worked with regional creditor rights law firms where he has assisted them in starting their branch operations in Oklahoma.
Jonathan is Secretary-Treasurer of the Oklahoma City Commercial Attorneys Association, and also serves as a member of the Oklahoma County Board of Adjustment.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law
- J.D. (2006) | Law
- Honors: CALI Award for Excellence in Mergers & Acquisitions
- Activities: Founding Member and first Secretary, Corporate Law Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association  # 21259
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma City Commercial Attorneys Association
- Oklahoma County Board of Adjustment
- Oklahoma Bar Association
Each new client gets a free consultation to assess their legal needs and discover how the firm may assist them.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes