Free Consultation: (707) 694-7213Tap to Call This Lawyer
Jonathan Purcell

Jonathan Purcell

  • Bankruptcy, Estate Planning, Tax Law ...
  • California
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
University of California College of the Law, San Francisco
J.D. (2000) | Tax, Estate Planning, Intellectual Property, Business
Honors: Tax Law Concentration
Activities: Symposium Editor, COMM/ENT Law Review
University of California College of the Law, San Francisco Logo
Professional Associations
State Bar of California  # 215307
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
US District Court, Northern District of California
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
US Tax Court
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Practice Areas
    Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
    Estate Planning
    Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
    Tax Law
    Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
    Real Estate Law
    Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
  • Chinese: Spoken
  • English: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. How do I go about ending guardianship and regaining custody of my son? I live in a different state than my son
A: I understand that your son lives in a state different than your own.

You should hire an attorney who practices with relevant expertise in the state where your son now resides.
Q. I have a trust that I need to get real property into. It's in Riverside County, CA. Can I do this myself? What forms?
A: see,
Q. I need to get a copy of ownership for the land that i already own i lost my paperwork
A: You might search for your properties:

in person at the county property collector,

online through the internet, or

with the help of an individual.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Estate Planning & Tax Law | Probate | Trust Administration | Taxation | Real Estate
NorCal Tax Law | Asset Transactions | Asset Protection
Petaluma Estate Planning Law | Probate | Trust Administration | Taxation | Real Estate
Contact & Map
NorCal Tax Law
40 FOURTH ST. STE. 211
Telephone: (707) 694-7213