Graduated from University of Tennessee College of Law in 1991. Admitted to the Supreme Courts of Tennessee, Alabama, Virginia and Utah. Admitted to the United States District Court and United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Tennessee. Admitted to the United States Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit. Admitted to the United States District Court for the District of Utah. Admitted to the United States Tax Court.
- University of Tennessee College of Law
- J.D. (1991)
- East Tennessee State University
- B.A. (1988)
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Tennessee Bar Association
- 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia
- United States Tax Court
The first consultation for any matter is always absolutely no cost, no obligation.
I only get paid if you get paid in Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation and Social Security Disability matters.
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Criminal Law